GROUP CLASS FAQ
- We require that all dogs coming to group classes provide us with proof of vaccination. Puppies under six months of age must have had at least one round of "puppy shots" (Parvo / Distemper) and they must have received it after seven weeks of age. Dogs over six months of age must be up to date on Distemper / Parvo and must have had a Rabies vaccine. You can take a picture of your records and email them to us.
- You DO need to pre-register for all group events. This includes classes, seminars and workshops. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- All prices are subject to New York State and New York City Sales Tax, which is 8.875%.
- All class fees and deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We are unable to do makeups if you miss a class, but don't worry -- we review everything each week and we will get you all caught up if you have to be out! The exception to this is the first week of the level one classes. Week one is an orientation and the rest of the course builds on this class so you can't miss it. If you can't make it to week one, let us know in advance and we will schedule a one-on-one phone or Skype session. There is no hands-on training done in week one, so your dog won't know he/she has missed anything.
- We encourage everyone in the household to attend if possible. Children are welcome, but our insurance does require that they be over the age of five. Children under 18 CANNOT attend aggression workshops.
- Ask us about discounts on group classes for multiple dogs from the same household.
- All clients are welcome to email us with questions for as long as they have their dog(s). That's a long time.